Tuesday, January 18, 2005

WhAT's WRONG with my LIFE...

I was so blur! Perhaps, my life has been too hectic. A week ago, I went to a mini market around my residential area, intended to buy a bottle of body shampoo. I looked around and picked up a brand, with hurry; I paid at the counter and went back. What happen next is, I found out in my bathroom that it is a “liquid hands wash”! (Fortunately, I realize right away, at least, not after a week of using!) Can somebody tell me what is going on in my life?

That is not the end of the story, I went to a Chinese herb shop today, intends to buy a bottle of hair shampoo, and so happen that I pick a brand. I thought that is the brand that I am looking for, and I paid at the counter without much thought. I arrived home and planned to take a nice bath after the long working day, and “gosh!” I thought the shampoo is actually out-dated because it produces no foam,I thought I miss-bought “liquid hand-wash” again, but, fortune enough, I get it quite correct this time, I BOUGHT A CONDITIONER INSTEAD OF HAIR SHAMPOO! (At least, it means for hair!) And again, can somebody tell me what is going on with my life! I can not even get it right, between body shampoo and liquid hand-wash, and which one is hair shampoo or hair conditioner! I think I need therapy!

No comments: