Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Finally..my PERSONAL Objectives....

Money-In our world, money is a must. The amount of money that you need depends on what you want and how much you believe you are worth. I see money as a tool that enables me to function freely within my world and accomplish my dream – and I have some pretty big dreams! So I want enough money to make me financially free.Undoubtedly, money can not buy or guarantee me happiness. I also know that not having money doesn’t guarantee me happiness either! Thus, I do what I love to do and because I believe it’s of value to others. If what we do is of value, then we can expect and accept abundance in return.
Creativity- I love bringing things into existence that weren’t there before. Creativity is my key to personal growth and empowering others. It’s my vehicle of self-expression, of putting who I am and what I do out into the world.
Acknowledgement-I believe in working hard, and getting what we deserve to receive. I fight for acknowledgement from my superior, friends and others.
Integrity and trust- Integrity, loyalty, friendships come under the heading of trust for me. I want to trust people because I want people to trust me. I only want to be in relationships where everyone is trusting of each other.
Contribution- I believe in making contribution for who I work for, without making contribution, you will never receive appreciation from others. And, contribution is a measurement of how much I worth for.
Dare to dream- we must be dare to dream because only dream can drive human toward making great achievement!

No comments: