Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Cracking UP for MBA...

This is my final semester in year one, and I will be receiving my graduate diploma (if I get through it!) Yes, I am cracking up now. I realize that I tend to act confidence but I feel my nerve cracking though. Thinking about my second year MBA, I have received many advices from my senior as well as my lecturer, they unanimously, claims that second year MBA is hard. It is not a honey moon because it was modulated by University of Southern Queensland, and that, 50% Assignment and 50% examination based, meanwhile, you are consider fail if you fail either one! Well, I have never been worried about study, exam or assignment, but, I am worried if I have enough time for my second year MBA. Anyway, let’s see how thing going to turn around this year!

No comments: