Monday, January 03, 2005

First Lunch...Late DINNER..2005...

After I had my very first lunch for year 2005, I left rushing for another appointment with a friend of mine in Sungai Wang, we had dinner and window shopping in Sungai Wang until we came across a photo machine, and that, you have to pay a little as 24 buck for a few snaps. I was pulled in by her youthful and joyful gesture.

In fact, she is a cute little girl that always believes she’s an old lady now, believe it or not, she isn’t old! I like her a lot, but sometimes I couldn’t figure out though, what’s in her mind (How much I wish to understand!).

We went down to basement together, and there was a group of Rascal I would presume, came in together with us and they were fooling around in the elevator, with us standing at another side of the corner in the elevator. I was beset with worry that she might be hurt or flirted, that I move a step forward with my back a bit slanted against them, at least, block the stupid scene of those guy fooling around!

An uncommon, unusual, soft of feeling surging inside of me, I wonder, why am I feel so worry, perhaps, she is too vulnerable……

No comments: