Sunday, January 09, 2005

Catching Up...!

I was quite happy today, at least, I am able to meet up with my classmates in Sri Hartamas and have a nice chat. They just came back from United Kingdom, graduating with a degree in accounting and now pursuing ACCA. I am always proud to have friends that can be so clear about their direction in life, and I like to be with them, at least, it gives me some “push” in doing what I want to do!

We all have the same perception that life is a learning process, and that we should not stop learning, one day if you find yourself losing interest in what you do, I would say, it is time for you to retire from your job!

Once I watch a movie, featuring a lawyer giving lecture to the practitioners. I can remember neither the movie title nor the actor, but I can still remember vividly what he had said. “One day when you wake up in the morning, and look at the mirror, if you find your job super-bored, I would advise you to retire, because you are not a lawyer anymore!” he said to those practitioners. You need to love what you do, only then you find your job challenging, and it is a long-lasting one.

1 comment:

Beez said...

hmm...i like this one! it does gives me a liltle bit of inspirations, to continue, to work towards my dream~