Sunday, January 23, 2005

PERSONAL Value...

Talking about cigarette again, it reminds me about personal value, I do not want to expect some misunderstand of who I am. I am a person, who can adapt to everyone, but I have my own principle and value, and I stick to it totally.

I remember my conversation with my ex-colleague. She told me that it is not necessary to do what people want you to do, such as if you are entertaining your client, and your client is a drinker. You do not need to drink with them if you do not like drinking! What if they go for prostitution, would you follow them just to please them and get the account?

My explanation to her is quite simple, I believe every one has its market value, and though, everyone has their own personal value too. The strength of the personal value varies accordingly to their personal perceived moral value.

As for me, I am willing to drink, and I am willing to smoke with my client, but certainly not prostitution (since it is illegal), thus, I can do anything, but must be morally acceptable and legal in sense.

Here again, I believe everyone must have a clear direction of what they want to be in future, and yet, you must set your personal objective together with your perceived value and how far are you willing to let go! This is to ensure that you make no mistake in achieving your dream!

Very often, my friends told me they would like to earn a lot, and lot of money, and willing to do anything for it, and yet, their personal, moral value is low, because they involve in illegal activity such as selling VCD, Hand phone (Water!), evade tax (sometimes), bookie and many more! I realize that those trading can earn you lot of money, and I was once offered to be part of the team, and lucky enough I pretty rational in making my choice! I believe in putting my own effort, and I do not believe in fast money!

No comments: