Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My Philosophy..Strength..weakNESS...

Personal Philosophy
-Hard-working
I believe in hard- work and work as smart as you are able to. When you are able to sacrifice your time for something; eventually, you will receive recognition from what you have sacrifice, and finally lead to wealth. Wealth can come in the form of increment, promotion and etc.
- My Strength
-Self disciplined decision maker
-Dedicated employee
-People oriented
-Outstanding leadership qualities
-Extrovert & Gregarious
-Excellent Communication Skill
-Ability to Work under Pressure
-Sense of commitment & responsibility
-Ability to Work with Minimum Supervision
-High Adaptability to working environment
Weaknesses
-Highly Ambitious
Sometimes, it may not be good to be ambitious. I always like to set myself a target that difficult to achieve because only then I believe, I have to push myself to the limit. Sarcastically, I always fail to achieve what I set but at least, I hit the second grade, still! I will get low for a few days, and evaluate my mistake, and find out the reason why I can not achieve my “dream” target.
-Stubborn
Whenever I suggest a good idea, I tend to stick to it unless I was convinced that my idea isn’t good enough. Very often, management will just kill off my idea without proper explanation. I get frustrated very easily.
-Soft-Hearted
When I was required to be assertive, I tend to be soft-hearted because I always take into account other’s feeling. However, I am improving on my leadership skill from time to time, and keep reminding myself that I need to be assertive to get thing done in time.
-Strongly dislike protocol and red tap in organization that ruin efficiency
I do not prefer protocols to be set tight but I have to I will follow with much dislike. I always try to fight against protocols that kill off the efficiency of employee. I like thing to be done fast, and I want to see everything run smoothly without any delay. And, very often, protocols lead to delay, especially in P.R lines.
-Impulsive
I tend to be impulsive especially when I was blame for thing that I did not do. I have tried to always remind myself to calm down. Thus, I believe I can change my weakness into strength.
-Easily de-motivated
I can take advice from other, some usually advise come with criticism. Thus, I tend to get de-motivated easily. I am a person with high-self-consciousness. Thus, if I happen to be de-motivated, I will need one or two day to retrospect, and improve myself. I believe this is my weaknesses because it affect my passion in what I am doing, thus I need to remind myself all the time, that I can not be influenced by what other had said.

No comments: