Thursday, January 27, 2005

Future.............

I doubt about my future, I wonder what I would be five years later. I know clearly that I will be doing my DBA next year, no matter what happen, hassle or problem, I insist on my dream.

I am getting clearer and clearer of what I want to be in future, a part from being a rich man; I wish to have more than a status, though.

Nothing can stop me from achieving my dream, but, I also realize that I am getting tired of climbing up the ladder now. I always remind myself that I need to keep my spirit going.

I had a conversation with my MBA lecturer, “How can we increase our market value” I asked sincerely. She said I am at the right tract now, because MBA can help to increase my market value.

I do not believe in paper qualification sometime, although, I am doing it now, but, please accept the fact that how much time do you have, to study in your lifetime, just to get a few more pieces of paper qualification for the sake of your market value.

I always believe in experience and your wisdom which people are able to notice, and that can help pushing up your market value, when I asked her, I was actually referring to what kind of experience and how to get myself notice! But she answered in a trivial way though.

Anyway, I looked at those Directors, they neither have leadership skill nor aggressiveness, but they are still a Director! Talking about value, they certainly worth more than other, but what make them worth that much? That is what I always ponder because I wish to be like them.

No comments: