Friday, January 14, 2005

Internet Plafform..stupid ler...

Perhaps, I was not properly understood by some of my friends, or those who has just known me. I always embrace the attitude of knowing more friends, even in my daily life meet-up or internet chatting without much intention. I always believe every human being look alike. Sometime I was being misunderstood as those Internet freak or jerk that goes around hunting for food, and keep inviting internet friend for an outing!

Well, I only ask my friend out for coffee because I like coffee, and I always go for a cup of coffee alone with my “baby” – Laptop. I do not mind if anyone can join me and have a nice chat! Unfortunately, they would perceive me as those “brain-dead” net friends that mean for nothing!

Anyhow, Many of those internet friend do not like to meet up with people due to the following reason; they are too shy to talk (I really condemn that as I wonder how on earth are they going to work for the society if you feel shy to talk!), secondly, they only want to cling to their group of friend and do not bother of knowing more (that is very stupid to confine yourself, I always ask myself, if I can hit 100, why should I go for 80!If I was given chance to know somebody, why should I confine myself then, regardless of how she/he look like, as long as he / she behave well!)

No comments: