Thursday, January 27, 2005

BOSS is Boss..!

I find myself hardly got time for my revision these few days, and I feel worried. I always believe in hard work, and only hard work can give you “confidence”. I was stuck with company event on Tsunami, and god knows, I was chasing the dateline. Two CDs were handed over to me on Monday afternoon for editing, and they need it on Wednesday afternoon for rehearsal, since it involves students, and students can’t possibly stay back 24 hours a day to help you, they need to attend class. It’s going to take more than two days for the editing to take place. However, in the midst of worry, they finally get it done on-time.

I am starting to feel uneasy about thing that has happened lately, losing trust from my CEO is one case. I believe there is no need for explanation over the matter. A leader must be able to analyze certain circumstances before they reach a conclusion, I hate leader who jump into conclusion and victimize innocent employees. It does not show your leadership skills, and worse, it involves me.

As an employee of a company, we always wish to work under a good boss, and this has always been a dream to many, that has never been realized. This is my third job and I can ensure you every boss is the same, and ironically, they are the boss!

No comments: