Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Future..Future.. and Future... then DREAM...

I still remember my diploma and degree graduation, I didn’t even keep the graduation photo, and that my parents have always grumbling about it. I never feel excited about my degree graduation. I didn’t even attend my Diploma Graduation though! I do not feel satisfied, not because of my result (I got distinction in diploma I and merit for Diploma II and second class lower for my degree, I consider myself as more than average though!) I do not feel enough, and I do not feel right to celebrate now because my academic journey hasn’t yet ended, and when would that be! It will end when I got my DBA! I can ensure you that I will be hell satisfy and happy when I finally finished my DBA, and that will be a few years to come (gosh, I am starting to worry about it now, why am I always worry about thing that haven’t arrive in my eye-sight!) and, I hope I can share it with all my friends at that time……

No comments: